First time, Google launched the Doodle competition to open for all primary and secondary school students! It helped the students' imagination dream become true when they are creative people! The competition was open to four students' age categories: 7 to 9 years old, 10 to 12 years old, 13 to 15 and 16 to 17 years old. There will be a category winner in each age group.
Please read more information about the teaching plans for facilitating Doodle 4 Google sessions in your class - here.
How we draw "Google Doodle"?
- Download the Entry form, and get Google logo template at http://services.google.com/fh/files/events/d4g-template-en-my.pdf
- Think your own theme 'Malaysia to me is...' For example, This can be anything, thinking about our culture, diversity, people, food, landmarks etc. Your imagination and creativity are what we value in our country, Malaysia.
- You can use the pencil, crayon, felt tip, paint or software drawing or design. Remember, 3D entries cannot be accepted.
- After draw the Google logo with the theme, you can use scanner to scan or take photo on your drawing paper to make high quality image.
- Must submit your design before July 15, 2014.
Doodle 4 Google Malaysia
Quill 7, No. 9 Jalan Stesen Sentral 5
Kuala Lumpur 50470
Google Malaysia's homepage on Malaysia Day, September 16 (public holiday). The winners will be announced on Sept 8, 2014.
Join the Doodle 4 Google Contest at http://www.google.com.my/doodle4google/index.html
I like the Google Malaysia's Doodle. I wish to draw Google Doodle for my county, Malaysia and Deaf Community.