I am working in the Creative Design and Education Industry. I am active for the Social Media. I love to write the topics related with Deaf Malaysia, Social Media and Tech for Deaf Boleh! Malaysia and blogs. I’ve been blogging for more than six years.
For Deaf community, I am founder of Deaf Boleh! Malaysia, http://deafboleh.my. Deaf Boleh! Malaysia also become a portal information blog to spread the awareness about Deaf culture and success stories to the public, then this blog help to bridge between Hearing & Disability and Deaf society. I also working as co-founder of Deafmoolah. Deafmoolah will help Deaf people live the life of their dreams without breaking the piggy bank. It is a portal community and blog at the intersection of money for Deaf Community Malaysia . Deafmoolah explores topics as varied as college savings and fashionable finds on a budget. We, deaf co-founders aims to educate the Deaf community on the importance of personal finance and money management to create wealth for one own’s future and retirement!
I am 1st Deaf graduated with a Bachelor of Creative Multimedia in Multimedia University (MMU). I always share my thoughts and opinions on anything related to my interest and Deaf Malaysia. That is why I still learning and finding new ways to grow my knowledge. For my freelance design, I always in the works of coming up with new creative & design ideas. My portfolio will coming soon. Be patient.
Why I am blogging?
I love to share my experience and information to increase the awarnese of Deaf Malaysia. I also encourged everyone to share their knowledge; by helping one another, and make the bridge between Deaf and Hearing world together. Please visit my blog, Deaf boleh! Malaysia at http://www.deafboleh.blogspot.com
- I believe in my blogs can be success and my family always support me! My mom knew me love to write a blog, as she want my grammar English become improve more! Mostly, I always use sign language to communicate with my family and Deaf friends. That is why my English grammar still are not good!
- My blog can get more attraction from the press media and some companies to know more about who I am, and Deaf community's awarnese.
- I also use Social Media to make my own LUCKY! For example, I always get the sponsorship and invited as guest blogger to few companies! It is really GOOD experience for me as the media blogger.
Newspress, Magazine & Media Press:
- Hearing Loss, No Excuse So Share Idea (March 18, 2008)
- Cyberspot, Malay Mail (Newspaper, September 15, 2009) - More than a subtitled experience (article)
- Majalah Wanita (Magazine, May Issue, 2010) - "Selina tidak pernah rasa RENDAH DIRI" (article)
- Tech, New Straits Times (Newspaper, November 28, 2011) - Silent Bytz (article), (online news)
- StarBytz, The Star (Newspaper, April 3, 2012) - From Disabled to enabled (article), (online news)
- Education, The Star (Newspaper, July 29, 2012) - Success speaks louder than words (article), (online news)
- Life & Times, New Straits Times (Newspaper, August 19, 2012) - Harnessing the power of social media for hearing-impaired (online news)
- Nanyang Press (Newspaper, December 4, 2012) - 先天性听障者黄欣泙 我的字典里没有放弃(article), (online news)
- NTV7 Live: Breakfast Show (Local TV NTV7, December 11, 2012) - About Selina, 1st Deaf Blogger. (article), (youtube: Part 1 and 2), (ntv7 website)
- Metro Harian: Gen-Y - BLOGGERRR (December 13, 2013) - Selina as ambassador of MYNIC for Blogrrr.my (article)
- MyStarJob, The Star (Newspaper, 26 July 2014) - A sign of sheer determination: A language worth learning (article), (online news), (leaderonomics news)
|Majalah Wanita (Magazine, May Issue, 2010) - "Selina tidak pernah rasa RENDAH DIRI" (article)|
My Resolution to change my life for all years:
- Year 2011 was travel year that I enjoyed and learned so much from my blogging world.
- Year 2012 was very awesome because many big happened to my life since I worked for Deaf community and turn into a better blogger!
I am always on the lookout for new things to share with my readers. Once again, Thank you for dropping by my blog and I hope that you have enjoyed reading it.
You can also find me on my facebook: Selina's Wing, and follow me on Instagram